Steamed Garlic and Huadiao Wine Prawns
Came up with my own recipe while trying to imitate the taste of drunken prawns.
1. Buy only fresh medium-sized grey prawns.
2. Diced 4 pieces of garlic finely.
3. Cut 4 chilli padi.
4. Place the garlic and chilli at the bottom of the plate. Then place the prawns on top of them.
5. Pour Huadiao wine (about 3 tablespoons) over the prawns such that the prawns are soaked in the wine. You can put more Huadiao wine according to your tastebuds.
6. Leave it on the table for about 20 minutes for the prawns to absorb some Huadiao wine.
7. Steam for 7 minutes.
8. Garnish and serve hot!