Home-cooked Bak Kut Teh
1. Buy the instant Bak Kut Teh packets (Seah Singapore Bak Kut Teh).
2. From the wet market, get pig’s stomach and pork ribs. Clean and wash properly to avoid the “smelly” taste from getting into your soup.
3. Throw one whole big garlic with the instant packs into boiling water. Basically just follow the instructions on the packet.
4. Add in the meat. Remove them after they are cooked so that they won’t turn soggy and soft.
5. Add some wolfberries just before serving.
6. Cut up chilli padi and dark soya sauce to eat with the meat.