This is undeniably my very most favourite dish.
1. Marinate the minced pork with soya sauce, pepper and salt.
2. Heat up wok and add in some oil.
3. Stir-fry a little amount of diced garlic to make the oil fragrant.
4. Throw in the minced pork and stir-fry till 80% cooked. Scoop up for later use.
Alternatively, you can use roasted pork slices in replacement of the minced pork.
5. Heat the wok with oil. Throw in sliced potato and pan-fry till they are a little brown.
6. Add water, dark soy sauce, soy sauce and salt, and simmer the potato till they are cooked.
7. Add in the minced pork and simmer again. Cook thoroughly.