Long Beans Omelette
Easy to cook and nice to eat! We three siblings had this very often while we were in Primary school.
1. Wash the long beans and dice into thin pieces. Not too thick, otherwise they won’t be cooked.
2. Beat up 3 eggs (depends on the amount of long beans). Add in a pinch of salt and cut up chilli padi into the eggs.
3. Heat up wok and add in oil.
4. Throw in the diced long beans and stir-fry till 80% cooked.
5. Scoop them up and add into the egg mixture. Stir evenly.
6. Heat up frying pan with oil. Pour a little of the mixture into the pan and pan-fry each omelette slowly over gentle fire.