Braised Japanese Tofu
Can’t seem to have enough of these Japanese tofu at the restaurant? Make your own!!
Method of Tofu:
1. Wipe dry after removing from plastic wrapper. Cut into a few pieces per tube.
2. Coat with a thin layer of corn flour.
3. Deep-fry till golden brown.
Method of Minced Pork:
1. Marinate the minced pork with soya sauce, pepper and salt.
2. Heat up wok and add in some oil.
3. Stir-fry a little amount of diced garlic to make the oil fragrant.
4. Throw in the minced pork and stir-fry till 80% cooked.
5. Dissolve dark soya sauce, soya sauce, salt, oyster sauce and sugar into water.
6. Add in the deep-fried tofu and mix. Bring to boil.
7. Dissolve one teaspoon of corn starch into water. Add into the sauce in spiral manner and stir while adding corn starch solution. This is to thicken the sauce.
8. Garnish and serve!