Tuk Tuk Thai Kitchen
Heard my brother saying that Tuk Tuk serves very good beef kuay teow. So finally had a chance to go try the food at this restaurant at East Coast Road. However, I don’t think they have the beef kuay teow in their menu there. The red-der Tom Yum soup is just visually spicy. The milder, friendly looking one is actually the evil in disguise. Hehe. Generally, the food there is not bad. Give it a try.
Stall name: Tuk Tuk Thai Kitchen
1. #03-22/24, Suntec City Mall (Between Tower 1 & 2), 3 Temasek Boulevard, Singapore 038983 Tel: 6333 3362
2. #01-67/68/69, Golden Mile Complex, 5001 Beach Road, Singapore 199588 Tel: 6293 5101 / 6293 5221
3. 221, Geylang Road (Beside Lor 7), Singapore 389281 Tel: 6742 8664 / 6742 6419
4. 135/137 East Coast Road (Ground Floor) Singapore 428820 Tel: 63482573
5. 68/68A Serangoon Garden Way Singapore 555964 Tel: 62866768