Passion Fruit Muffin
This passion fruit muffin is not sour, so don’t worry. I like the texture of the muffin. Being soft and a little spongy, the passion fruit seeds give the crunchy bite. So eating it is not boring! However, you may not like this muffin if you’re a person who likes strong/heavy taste.
This muffin sure goes well with a cup of afternoon tea. =)
Recipe (from Asia Food Channel):
1. 2 eggs
2. 1/2 cup sugar
3. 1 cup plain yoghurt (if you used flavoured one, the muffin will not taste of passion fruit)
4. 60 g butter, melted
5. 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
6. 1.5 cups self-raising flour
7. 1/2 cup passion fruit
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius and grease 12 hole muffin cups.
2. Whisk eggs and sugar till frothy.
3. Add yoghurt and melted butter and mix well. Add in the passion fruit, coconut and flour. Mix gently.
4. Fill muffin pans with mixture.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes.