Mixed Vegetables with Toufu
This dish is nutritious – with vegetables and meat! I love to pour the gravy over my rice to eat with it!
1. sweet peas
3. chicken breast
4. minced pork (marinate with pepper and soy sauce)
5. Japanese egg toufu
6. big onion
Other optional ingredients you can add: shiitake mushrooms, little squids, capsicum (灯笼椒)
1. Heat up wok with oil.
2. Coat japanese egg toufu with corn flour before deep-frying them. Ensure that oil is fully heated before deep-frying. Otherwise you toufu will not turn out golden brown.
3. Remove toufu from wok. And remove oil, leaving enough for stir-frying.
4. Stir-fry sweet peas. Then add in carrots, then big onions. Stir-fry till 3/4 cooked. Remove from wok.
5. Add a little more oil and heat.
6. Add fragrance to the oil by adding in 2 thin slices of ginger. Then stir-fry sliced chicken meat, then prawn. Also, stir-fry till 3/4 cooked. Remove from wok.
7. Add a little oil and heat. Add in minced meat and stir-fry till 3/4 cooked.
8. Add in the ingredients earlier – chicken meat, prawn and the vegetables in order. Stir-fry.
9. To about half a bowl of water, add in some oyster sauce and vegetarian G seasoning powder (or chicken powder). Mix in the bowl, then pour over ingredients in the wok. (You can make more sauce by using more water.)
10. Simmer (no lid) for around 2 minutes, turning over in the midst.